Submitted by gcrichlo on Fri, 10/03/2014 - 10:46am
The Student Awards Office provides scholarships, bursaries, and awards information to entering and continuing undergraduate students, linking them with valuable financial resources for their post-secondary studies.
Location: MacKimmie Library Block 124
Undergraduate Awards Email: email@example.com
Financial Assistance and Loans Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are pursuing your first degree and transferring to the University of Calgary with at least 10 half-courses completed at another post-secondary institution, you can apply for Transfer Awards through your Student Centre. Check with Enrolment Services for deadlines at: http://www.ucalgary.ca/studentfinance/awards.
If you completed nine or more half-courses at the University of Calgary in the previous Fall and Winter terms, you can apply for Competitive Undergraduate Awards through your Student Centre. Check the website for award deadlines: http://www.ucalgary.ca/studentfinance/awards.
Please contact Enrolment Services for information on bursaries and awards given annually through open competitions.
For a complete listing of undergraduate awards, including names, numbers, values, and criteria please visit the official online University Calendar:
- Gayle Gilchrist James and Richard F. Ramsay Gold Medal in Social Work
- Iain Cullen Ramsay Undergraduate Scholarship in Social Work
- Katheryn Caudron-Robinson Memorial Award
- Distress Centre Calgary Award in Social Work
- Elizabeth Wright McCullough Undergraduate Scholarship in Social Work
- Randy McKay Award
For information about the above listed awards, please see the University of Calgary 2014-2015 Calendar at:
- Bert Marcuse Memorial Bursary
- City of Calgary & Canadian Union of Public Employees L38 Undergraduate Social Work Bursaries
- Dermot Baldwin Undergraduate Bursary
- Dr. Margo Husby Mature Student Bursary
- Edna Lancaster Memorial Bursary
- Mithoo and Nabat Gillani Undergraduate Bursaries in Social Work and Business
- Sheila McDougall Award
- Social Work Alumni Alberta Opportunities Bursary
- Tyler Bursary
- Virginia Turri Noichl Bursary
- William Paul Jaques Memorial Bursaries in Social Work
- Wood's Homes Bursary
For information about the above listed bursaries, please see the University of Calgary 2014-2015 Calendar at:
While you are a student at the University of Calgary, you may be eligible for a government student loan. Student loans are intended to supplement student and family resources and are based on financial need. Find out more about student loans at: http://www.ucalgary.ca/studentfinance/studentloans